Upcoming Events

 Past Events

 Future Events

Carrick-on-Suir Raven's Rock Stages Rally - NEW DATE 11 Oct 20

Posted: September 27, 2020 4:01 AM - 3928 Hits

WAS 28 Jun 20

Regulations / On Line Entry

Posted: September 21, 2020 3:25 AM

Carrick on Suir Motor Club Limited are delighted to release the regulations for the 49th Ravens Rock Rally on 11th October 2020.

This event will be run in compliance with current government guidelines and our return to sport protocols.

We thank our governing body Motorsport Ireland and all stakeholders for their commitment and enthusiasm in allowing us to get our sport back up and running after such a difficult period.

The event is a Mini Stages Rally, 2 stages run 3 times with total competitive kilometres of 84.39. The event will run on a National permit open to all classes.

The entry fee is €895.00 inclusive of Personal Accident Insurance, IRDS / BRDS Insurance, tracker charge and benevolent fund contribution. Competitors should be aware that due to COVID restrictions the club are not in a position to supply an event programme to raise monies towards the cost of running the event.

The regulations for the Carrick On Suir Motor Club Ravens Rock Rally are now available
The entry form must be completed on line via a link which will be released tomorrow, Monday, 21.9.2020 at 12 noon.

The first 140 completed entry forms will be considered. A receipt will issue immediately the payment is made and an email will be sent to accepted entrants by Friday, 25.9.2020.

The club reserves the right to refuse any entry.
Please note this is non-spectator event.
Event will be streamed live.
Thank you for your continued support.

Protocols for Volunteers & Officials

Posted: September 20, 2020 6:23 AM

Protocols for Marshals

Posted: September 19, 2020 8:34 AM

Press Release 1 - New Date 11 Oct 20

Posted: September 9, 2020 1:12 PM

Rally Postponed

Posted: May 8, 2020 9:34 AM

"Carrick on Suir Motor Club Limited are disappointed to announce that our Grass surface Autocross scheduled for the 30th/31th of May and our Ravens Rock Tarmac Rally which was scheduled to take place on the weekend of 27th/28th of June this year have now been postponed in line with the Motorsport Councils recent decision to suspend all motorsport permits until the 20th of July 2020.

As ever we will work closely with Motorsport Ireland and all respective commissions and stakeholders to try secure a future date to run these postponed events.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank Motorsport Ireland for their leadership at this difficult time.

To all our Sponsors, supporters and competitors, many thanks for your never ending support.

Finally to our club members and marshals that work so hard year on year to insure safe successful motorsport event, Please stay safe and strong and we will regroup when the time is right and it’s safe to do so."

James Coleman (Chairman)
Carrick on Suir Motorclub Limited.

Classified Ads

 Add a Classified

 All Classifieds

Twitter Feed