rally.ie logo

Rallysport Association - Tynagh - DATE CHANGE x2 - 16 Feb 20

Posted: February 8, 2020 1:09 PM - 1332 Hits

WAS 2 Feb 20, WAS 9 Feb 20

Event will now take place on 16 Feb 20

Posted: February 8, 2020 12:09 PM

"**Attention all RSA Competitors**

After careful consideration and receiving a large number of calls with concerns about the current weather conditions we have made the decision to postpone tomorrow’s event in Tynagh until next Sunday 16th February on the grounds of safety when travelling to and from the venue. We will carry any entries placed forward and if for any reason you are unable to compete at the later date please get in touch. We would appreciate you informing any competitors or crews that may not be seeing this to ensure there is no disappointment.

Thank you for your co-operation and we hope to see you all on Sunday 16th February."

Entries Received / Entry Form / Website / Details

Posted: January 6, 2020 4:03 PM

Upcoming Events

 Past Events

 Future Events