Wexford Motor Club can now also confirm that the event will be recorded by Wayne Goldring and the Special Stage Rally Review team again this year and is scheduled to be broadcast on Wednesday 26th September on Motors TV at a time to be confirmed.
The event will take place on the 8th & 9th of September, once again based in the Riverbank House Hotel, Wexford.
There will be approximately 240km of stages run in a format of 12 stages over 2 days, two 20km stages run 3 times on both days. With a compact route and low road sections, it may be possible to complete recce in one day.
Due to a reduction in permit costs, we have passed on the savings to the competitors with a reduction on last year's entry fee. This year's entry fee is only Eur 550 main field and Eur 245 for the Juniors, which can be paid in instalments.
Due to last year's success we will once again have a road rally car class. This class and an historic class will compete on the full event in the main field. Juniors will compete on all stages on Sunday.
Class 11 will also be split this year between FWD and RWD.
First car starts 10am Saturday & finishes 4pm Sunday (approx.)
Regulations are now available and online entries are now open at
Due to a reduction in permit costs, we have passed on the savings to the competitors with a reduction on last year's entry fee.
- €550 Entry Fee/€245 Juniors
- Approx 240km over a compact route of 12 tarmac stages
- May be possible to recce stages in one day due to compact route of 230km road section approx.
- Road Rally Car & Historic Class to compete on all 12 stages
- Juniors to compete on all 6 stages on Sunday
- Class 11 split between FWD/RWD
- First car starts 10am Saturday & finishes 4pm Sunday (approx.)